Ok! Switching it up a bit from all the deep thinking to a little more sweetness. 🙂
Introducing a healthy dessert recipe from your favorite dessert aficionado!
Easy Microwavable Protein Brownie
- 2 scoops Chocolate Vegan Orgain Protein Powder
- 1 scoop Flour
- Optional 2 scoops Hershey’s cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup water or Almond Milk
- Stir together first 3 ingredients in a soup bowl until thoroughly mixed (bowl helps the mixture cook better versus a mug)
- Add water/almond milk stirring until the mixture is a good consistency that matches brownie batter
- Microwave for 2 minutes
- Optional Top with Walden Farms sugar free syrup and peanut butter
- Grab a spoon and dig in
- Optional: Top with sprinkles, syrup, honey, chocolates, nut butter
I’ve been eating this every evening. It helps combat my ever present sweet tooth because it gives me something to look forward to, it tastes good and it’s p healthy. Exciting times!
I don’t add baking powder because I like a more fudge-like consistency. (Oddly enough, I learned this one by accident when I was going to my bf’s house to make these in the r&d phase and forgot the baking powder. I said let’s just try it anyway and turns out it was even better. Funny how that works.)
Here are some other easy desserts I’ve done in the past that have been well received.
Speaking of which, I’ve had several people try it and they’re on board.
Eager to hear your thoughts so let me know your viewpoint. 🙂
“You can have your cake and lose weight, too!”