It’s good luck to say “rabbit rabbit” on the first day of the month. Rabbit Rabbit. Anyways, here’s a few news bits:
- Apple’s apologizes for its maps dilema and encourages the use of other map apps, like Google.
- The Apple Maps claim has been altered from “All of which may just make this app the most beautiful, powerful mapping service ever” to “All in a beautiful vector-based interface that scales and zooms with ease.
- Simon Cowell wants to create a new show to find the next Steve Jobs.
- The new Twitter App update hides user profiles on the first click so you only see this:
- Netflix creates “Just for Kids” mode for the iPad app
- And leaving on a good note, Warner Bros is hiring.
“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” -Arthur C. Clarke